Exceptional Leadership Inspiring Team Excellence. Performance management skills development for the Retail Managers.
About the programme
In a retail business 80% of the profit is normally achieved by only 20% of stores. These stores should be managed by the best store managers and given the best attention from the area manager and support services (Area Manager Strategy). It is within these stores the next generation area managers would be found.
The ELITE Leader performance management programme has been specifically designed for managers of high volume stores to give them performance management skills development but also for us to be able to assess their competence at area management level.
At the end of the programme a comprehensive review (appraisal) of each manager’s potential for area management is forwarded and discussed with programme Sponsors. This feedback will be invaluable in the selection process for future area manager appointments.
Following the format of the Area Manager Programme © each workshop is linked with business improving objectives which are used to measure the programme’s return on investment.
- Six very practical development workshops linked by work related tasks and objectives.
- Workshop material to include company HR practices and procedures.
- All workshops material, case studies and other learning material bespoke to ensure relevance to the managers on the programme.
- All delegates working towards achieving specific individual business improvement objectives.
Who should attend this Programme?
- Managers of high volume stores and other managers seen as having potential for area management.